Why You Need to Migrate from Magento to Shopify B2B Ecommerce Platform Right Now
Why migrating from Magento to Shopify B2B ecommerce platform is the best thing you can do for your business? Read this article and find out!
High-volume and large ecommerce businesses need a platform they can count on a platform that can accommodate all of their needs. Long processing times, technical glitches, unsecured servers, the time and cost to fix and maintain all of these issues are the reasons to switch to a better and a more robust ecommerce solution. Everyone is looking for a platform that will allow the power and efforts to be focused on the store’s products and brand. Now you have a chance to do that. All you have to do is migrate from Magento to Shopify B2B ecommerce platform.
Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce solutions on the market and it is completely capable of meeting and satisfying your B2B business requirements. It is a fully hosted ecommerce solution and can handle any level of volume (this usually depends on the Shopify plan selected). It allows integrations between different selling channels, social
media networks, in-store, and online marketplaces. Shopify is known for providing unlimited products, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited sale. The store information is always backed up and properly protected. The extra features include cart scripting, additional storefronts for selling wholesale or international products, and instant access to specific APIs.
Migrating from Magento to Shopify B2B ecommerce platform means being able to focus on running your business instead on developing, controlling, and maintaining your online store. The technical side is also taken care of which means you can spend more time working on your promotional strategies, website design, conversion optimization, and improving user experience. The implementation time is pretty fast compared to other platforms that require up to 9 months.
Shopify is a flexible ecommerce solution with unrestricted design meaning you can design your online store however you like. Shopify also offers a Launch Manager to ensure a smooth transition and help you launch the store as soon as possible. There is also a Merchant Success Manager who helps offering insights on integrations, applications, and best practices to ensure your ecommerce business is the best version it can be.
To sum everything up, here are some of the most important advantages of Shopify:
- Lower cost of ownership: It is easier to develop, design and configure on a Shopify site. The backend is completely handed by the Shopify team.
- Hosting costs included: Shopify is directly hosted by Shopify meaning you are only required to pay the subscription fee.
- Requires fewer development operations: With Magento, you need a sophisticated system for testing or making changes. There are no such complications or requirements with Shopify B2B platform.
- Third-party applications work better: The third-party applications offered by Shopify don’t usually require extra development efforts and they can be used quite easily.
- Ease of use: The Shopify B2B interface is super easy to use, especially for beginners. This is a huge benefit for smaller B2B businesses and business owners who don’t have a lot of time to learn how complex software like Magento works.
- Site speed: Shopify is more powerful and stronger in terms of website speed.
- PCI Compliance and Security: Shopify B2B platform comes with PCI Compliance level 1 and will most likely be easier to get through the troubles than with an open-source solution like Magento.
Now that you know why you need to migrate from Magento to Shopify B2B platform, are you ready to make the move? Are you ready to make your business life easier?